HOMMA HAUS Mount Tabor
5115-5183 East Burnside St, Portland, OR 97215
- $3000/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5127 – Available Now
- $2900/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5123- Available Now
- $3000/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5159 – Available Now
- $2900/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5167 – Available Now
- $2900/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5135 – Available Now
- $2900/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5119 – Available Now
- $2900/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5171 – Available Now
- $3000/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5131 – Available Now
- $3000/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1104 sqft Unit 5176 – Available Now
- $3100/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1150 sqft Unit 5149- Available Now
- $3100/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1150 sqft Unit 5183- Available Now
- $3100/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1150 sqft Unit 5179- Available Now
- $2900/month 2Bdrm/2.5Bath | 1150 sqft Unit 5155B- Available Now
MOUNT TABOR • Now Leasing
Open House on Saturday, May 14th, 11am-3pm. You are welcome to come and visit this remarkable property!
We’re proud to introduce this multi-family community integrating the best in technology with modern architecture. Be the first to experience these limited availability, first of its kind ‘move-in ready’ smart home.
HOMMA’s approach to technology goes beyond a typical smart home filled with devices. Each home is designed and built with a curated package of integrated technology. Intuitive, adaptive lighting responds to how and when each space is being used, dynamically adjusting brightness and color temperature- soft and warm in the mornings and evenings as you’re waking up or winding down for bed, brighter and cooler during the day to give you energy while you’re active. Customizable schedules and other settings allow you to tailor the lighting experience to your specific needs and preferences. Other connected technologies include smart thermostats in each room for precise temperature control and scheduling, as well as smart door locks for key-free access. An in-home hub keeps all systems online and connects directly to the HOMMA mobile app (available for both iOS and Android), a unified and modern way to be in control, making it easier to enjoy the comforts of being home.
This community was designed by HOMMA and created in partnership with environmentally sustainable builder, Green Hammer. It is composed of 18 units, all with 2 bed, 2.5 bath floor plans. Located within 4 miles of downtown Portland and with easy access to public transit, it’s ideal for urban cyclists or anyone who prefers a car-free lifestyle.
HOMMA HAUS living spaces will allow you to connect with nature, achieve mindfulness, and recharge in comfort – the essentials of a healthy life.
HOMMA HAUS Mount Tabor UNITS FEATURE:
- Clean, modern design that can accommodate a variety of aesthetics
- Large windows and skylights to welcome natural light
- 1st and 2nd floor patio for outdoor enjoyment
- An independent intranet connecting all technologies (which allows HOMMA to maintain the tech)
- Dedicated indoor parking for bicycles
- A versatile open floor plan to make the most of available space
- Exterior fencing designed with privacy in mind
- Architectural intelligence features (lights, sensors, smart lock, thermostat, etc)
- Integrated storage within the home, including a hidden wall case for shoes
MOUNT TABOR’S COMMUNITY FEATURES:
- A community gate lock, connected through the HOMMA app
- A tranquil courtyard “park” with landscaping, seating and community wifi
HOMMA is a start-up at the intersection of real estate development, architecture, and technology. Based in Japan and Silicon Valley, California, HOMMA is made up of a team of architects, technologists and designers, all focused on creating spaces for lives to be more fully lived. It was founded by Ted Homma in 2016.Visit HOMMA